"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Friday, August 20, 2010

He is Unsearchable, Indescribable and yet HE knows me

He is Unsearchable, Indescribable and yet HE knows me..
I know that in the days of my struggles, He have seen me, He knows my hearts desire. He knows everything what was happened to me in the past, the days of my anguish and pain. He is my everlasting God.


For in times of my sorrow He catches every tear that falls down in my eyes. When I cried for help He runs just to hug me and remind me that He is with me. And remind me that I am His Princess whom He loved.
My Jesus, my Prince, the Lover of my Soul. He has promised not to leave me alone. He fights with me in every battle that I face in life. He is sweet, that every word that came out from His mouth is precious in my ear. His words are my strength. His promises are my defense. I know that He is ready to rescue me in the presence of my enemies who are after my defeat. And God promises me that He is not as sleep and the days of my enemies will came to pass. And I can be victorious in my walk with Him in righteousness.
Daddy God, February 22, 2010, this is day of revival to me. You revived my soul once again; God, You bring back the fire. Thank You for reminding me again about Jesus “my first love.” I will continue to run the race for His glory to fulfill His will for me. I would choose to persevere. I will endure every trial that comes my way. You are my all in all. You are amazing. He is Unsearchable, Indescribable and yet HE knows me.
I love you. My Prince.


My Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive