"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Giant Ferris Wheel - MOA EYE - It is more fun in the Philippines


The Desire of my heart is too ride in this what they called "MOA EYE " It is located at Mall of Asia Pasay Philippines

This is what it look like during the day:





This is what it look like during the night.



For me it is worth the price of 150pesos per person to consume a ride for about 10mins. Though for me "masyadong mabilis ang mga pangyayari natuwa naman ako hehe"




Somehow, I did not hesitate to ride but then my adventure and excitement how I conquered my fears push me to take the chance to ride, somehow I am nervous yet excited. You will shout at the very peak of the wheel but then you will be calmed after that. It is more fun in the Philippines, with your workmates; friends and love ones could try this as well. You could see a lot of sceneries and you will felt the coldness of the night because it is near the Manila Bay.


When I compare it to life, how can you say that you could overcome your fears in making decisions if you wont try and if you will quit even not taking just a step on the situation of your life, and giving yourself a chance of viewing the beauty of life and scenery if you decline what God offers you.

Indeed a colorful journey has taken place. . next time ulit.. (^.^)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive