"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

FANTASY WORLD at Lemery, Batangas, Philippines

FANTASY WORLD at Lemery Batangas City
When I was at the age of 5 and up, I am daydreaming that I am a Princess from a far away land, or a long lost Princess that someday will possible meet her Prince Charming when the right time comes. Maybe this is the result of the fantasy stories that my uncle told during my younger years.Fantasy? means creative imagination; unrestrained fancy. I thought from my younger years till now I am not be able to find a castle, maybe in pictures or stories all through my life.
But then I was wrong and amazed! that the castle that I ever dreamed of to see is located in my own country! It is located at Lemery Batangas. Lemery is home to the Fantasy World, a still-being-constructed theme park which served as one of the locations of 2006 TV show of GMA Network entitled Majika and the movie Got to Believe of the late Rico Yan and Claudine Barretto. Lemery (Brgy Payapa) also hosts the Leisure Farms, the first hobby farming community and agro-tourism site in the country developed by Landco Pacific. That time I saw a real castle. I am amazed. A dream made into a reality. I told one of my companions that day! "well I am the long lost Princess that the Castle out there is searching for.. haha".. Know what? I don't want to go home that time. It was a picture taking there, here and everywhere moment. Hehe coz we cannot go inside we are only 3 persons but we need to pay 1000, and it is already 5pm, we cannot enjoy the moment. But then the guard said that you need to pay 1000 for 10 persons maximum! so what are you waiting for.. visit the FANTASY WORLD and drag all your friends there, so that you have less expenses. ^_^. Well, next time, that I would visit this place I may be wear my long gown, they will call me "PRINCESS NEL" hehe.. oooppss.. don't comment haha! let me daydream for a while! ^_^




I therefore conclude that this invention is a fantastic idea;:) Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive