"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

ALONE in a WONDERLAND


Do I KNOW YOU?

Do I know my self either?
Where am I?
Am I at the same place that
I've been before?
Where are my friends?
Why are they disappear one by one?

Who are you?
Why are you staring at me like that?
Seems like I am a stanger to your sight.
I am disoriented, disconnected, 
don't know what to do, don't know what to say.
Am I talking to my self alone?

Is this true?
But why I tried to hold something, it suddenly fade away.
I went through another corner, and touch
a thing, its like a water slips through my hands as well.
We're are you people?
Why are you not here?

I am shocked.. 
I need more adjustment.
I don't know what is happening..
I simply missed their presence.
Hoping that all of you are here,
beside me.

I simply need companion..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive