"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Friday, December 17, 2010

LONG CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION - "BER" MONTHS

TRIVIA: Do you know that FILIPINOS Do CELEBRATE
CHRISTMAS from SEPTEMBER TILL FIRST week of January?

That is why, we have long Christmas Celebration..

But do you try to ask yourself, while you relax, what is the reason behind the celebration?
or let say WHO is the reason behind the LONG
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS..
Is it the vacation?, the gifts that we might receive from our NINONG and NINANGs? the food? the entertainment that CHRISTMAS may bring? or the opportunity to be with our long lost friends..There is nothing bad about it..

As long as we will not forget, why we celebrate CHRISTMAS and why we have Holidays to relax, and stop and think for a while..to remember that JESUS CHRIST our LORD and SAVIOR is born 2000years ago, to save us from our sins.


BECAUSE of GODs great LOVE for us, He gave His ONLY SON JESUS for you and me..
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that He gve His only begotten Son,
that whoever believeth in Him should not perish but have eternal Life" -KJV

ONCE again the true essence of CHRISTMAS is JESUS CHRIST Himself.. so instead of making SANTA CLAUS famous..
Let us shout to the world that JESUS CHRIST has the greatest gift that people need to have by receiving JESUS as our Personal Savior and Lord, and as we acknowledge that repentance is involve, we could have ETERNAL LIFE!

Christ speaking "Behold, I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come in to Him" revelations 3:20 (you see? Jesus is just waiting that you will open your heart and let him live in you. Are you excited to receive Him?)

Should you have the decision to receive Him(Jesus) with a sincere heart, Let me share to you this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I need you, thank you for dying on the cross for my sins, I open the door of my life and receive you as my Savior and Lord, thank You for forgiving my sins, and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life, and make me the kind of person that You want me to be, AMEN."

As you sincerely received Him as your Savior and Lord. Be excited, He will transform You into a new creation! As you surrender your everything.. He is now in-charge to take the driver seat of your life.. you will be amazed of the wonderful things that are yet to come into your life!

May God Bless all of you my readers!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL! MERRY CHRISTMAS ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive