"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Monday, February 28, 2011

"BAGUIO CITY ESCAPADE" The Summer Capital of the Philippines

I am ready!! I have put all my things on my bag.. And my mind is set and excited to travel at BAGUIO City. This is my gift to my self a POST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION (Feb24,2011).
We all know, especially Filipino people know that BAGUIO CITY is the SUMMER CAPITAL OF THE PHILIPPINES, because of the cold climate in that place sometimes it has reached 14 degree celsius and below.. As if you are on the other country. Baguio City is one of the place listed on my checklist and I prayed to God that I desired to visit this place. Now I could checked that list, yes! I have already seen this place.Wow amazing!
JOY RIDE!!

February 26-27 would be the best timing for me, and Gods answer to my prayer as well..
We have left Manila at 2pm and reached the peak of BAGUIO CITY at 8:30Pm, so its a 7hours travel
(my friends told me its just 5hour or less without traffic), I have 2,000 budget in my pocket and an energetic body to enjoy the trip

We stayed at TEACHERS CAMP, the famous place were in they have a rumor that there is a ghost in this place. You know what we have stayed thier overnight and the rumor would be a rumor forever in my mind. There is no such thing or ghost in that place, believe me I have a very good sleep, that night.


Sleeping time at Teachers Camp
February 27, at 5:30am in the morning we have decided to visit the City proper, and see if we could watched the PINAGBENGA FESTIVAL Float parade, but we failed to, because that moment participants are just assembling for the street parade. We have visit the Baguio city Cathedral, have a picture taking at THE WHITE HOUSE where in people of Baguio said that there is a lost soul in that place that's why it is also called a HAUNTED HOUSE
Baguio City Cathedral
Baguio City Cathedral
The White House
I am just curious and puzzled about their stories, that's  why I looked at the House with courage if I could see some proof about the GHOST rooming inside the house, but I failed to then I decided  to leaved the place at 7:30pm, to start our trip around Baguio City.

The highlight of my travel is at the Philippine Military Academy, were in they have a silent drill presentation for the visitors.

While I'm watching them.. I am thinking about my dream to be one of them.


at my young age, "gusto ko rin maging military noon.", but then life changes, interest and dreams changes too as time passes by. Change topic, military cadets have prepared a dance number too with the formation of a "musical note" I'm shouting with joy and I say to my self "mahal ko na silang lahat hehe" - I love them all hehe.. pogi.... hehe minsan kelngan kiligin din ako," tao lang ako humahanga din hehe"
After 1hour of stay at Philippine Military Academy, we proceed to travel at CAMP JHON HAY, to have some pictures.

We have dropped by and take some pictures at BOTANICAL GARDEN too, this is the place where in the native IGOROT stayed to have some picture taking with their visitors. You just need to pay they ten pesos per picture.. hehe

And our next destination was at THE MANSION, and the WRIGHT PARK, same thing we just dropped at the place to take some pictures.

The Mansion
We have travelled going to MINES VIEW PARK where in you could see at the top of the mountain the whole City of BAGUIO it was a very nice experience.

Mines View Park

Mines View Park
Our last destination was THE STRAWBERRY FARM where in farmers would let you pick
the strawberries but it double the price, it cost 300 pesos, hehe but it was a very  nice experience then.
Lets pick some strawberries in farm



OH! BAGIUO CITY... despite of admiring the place and its people. I still admired the Creator,
our Dear God who have just let me visit  this so called SUMMER CAPITAL OF THE PHILIPPINES. ^_^ I am so happy.

Would you try to visit the place. Don't you worry, you will not regret it!..

1 comment:

  1. Baguio is indeed the most visiting place every summer. Big thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive