"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Monday, October 18, 2010

RESTLESS

I thought of You tonight,
It was 6:35 in the evening:
I hear the wind blowing,
I encountered silence,
Oh, silence inside 
this four cornered room.

I wanna go home. 
I don't wan't any overtime.
I just want to rest.
And spend time with Your 
comforting hands.

Lord, do you hear me?
Do You count every words that comes
out of my mouth?
Am I complaining too much? 
                                                         Am I not listening to Your advice?

I want to hear You,
I want to feel Your embrace again,
I want to hear Your still
small voice that says,
"Be still, for I am here"

Lord, sometimes, I am tired.
Please, give me enough strength,
I want to spend my whole day
enjoying Your presence.
And then whisper a prayer.
"Lord, give me courage to
get through this".

I am lonely, is this normal?
I am sure so would say,
"Yes! Princess 'cause you are human"
But Lord, till when? 
Until we meet again?

Consume me with Your fire.
You held my hand, and help
me, endure the pains.
Thank You for You are
always at my side.
My Savior, Comforter
& the Master of my Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive