"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"USE ME"

I've been counting the number of months I decided to leave my group whom with God's help the fruit of all my prayers Aubrey, Gemar, and Analyn. November 01, 2009 since I hand over the piece of paper of my decision to our Director Kuya caleb to  leave a missionary life of Campus Crusade for Christ & decided to work in a corporate world.
I am dishearted that moment, I cried, because it is a very tough decision that I need to make right away just to please &  help my family I give up my calling. I really prayed for it eventhough it is  hard for me.  I don't want to leave my disciples then. But in the end I realized.. They are Jesus disciples not mine. And God told me to just took good care of them and and let them know how much Jesus Christ love them and God is the one who will cause them to grow spiritually I am just an instrument.

Aubrey, Me, Analyn
I am glad, to see all of them on the second day of the Leadership Training Institute at Campus Crusade for Christ National office, Timog Quezon City.The four day training is indeed create also an impact to my life now. I am also one of those students in my college days, and could testify how God use also the training to set eternal mindset to the university students like me when I am at their age.
I really missed and love them and I know that they missed me and love me too and the proof is the warm embrace of the three of them Aubrey, Gemar, and Analyn . My heart is flattered, and I am excited to hear the unstoppable stories of thier life testimonies.
Gemar & Me
I have spend also quality time with my ex co-campus missonary Queen.We have enjoyed maybe to hours of our time just to hear our new updates in our current life in the corporate world. Like me, she decided to work for her family.I am really blessed that night that God gave me the chance to be with her.That night was like an unexpected reunion ofme, Mel, Queen, Aljay, and Argel...^_^. It is a pleasure to work with them.
I have also meet new sets of first year students, from different courses, new faces & personalities. I could conclude that all of them are fearfully and wonderfully made be our Creator. We have spend our time taking pictures.. laughing & even jumping for joy, I could still recall the Praise and Worship time. I could feel Gods presence.I know that He is happy too, ^_^ seeing His children enjoying their New Life in Christ!
CROSSING BORDERS the team of the Four day training!.. literary means - country to country.
Me, Richmond, Raymond, Sheila
I already crossed my own borders but for me the transition of my mission is from campus to marketplace "spreading the love of Christ to the workplace". I want to heed the call! aja! be with me Lord, use me. I just thought that are the students  who attended the LTI thought also of sharing their faith from one country to another? and for my self reflections question am I ready to heed Gods call and leave my comfort zone just to spread the gospel to what country God would send me?



New sets of first year students, w/ Richmond, Analyn, Aubrey
More! LTI's to come!... :) we want more transformed Lives Lord!..
I am excited to see more transformed lives in the PUP Campus and other campuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive