"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Friday, October 22, 2010

LETTING GO

 
Letting go of what you call friends is hard and a heart breaking
moment that could happen in an unexpected event.
You can't describe the mix emotions if you are into that
situation. You may even feel disoriented,and without noticing that
tears fell out of your eyes one by one. You could feel the
pressure.

Yes, I've been into it. As I write this to my notepad. I could experience
silence, loneliness, or even reminiscing memories the times that I am
with my workmates Jennylyn, Gretchen, Grace, and Aye. This time we need
to be apart. We need to adjust. and we need to take the challenge to
move on.

I really missed the time we are complete. We eat together. Laugh together
even in the most down fall moments of our work experience.The purpose
or this of is that, hosping someday they would have time to read this
I just want them to know that I really treasured the time, friendship aand
I accepted them, including their personality.

I know that God has other plans why we need to LET GO sometimes. I know it is
for the best of both parties. In our side and in their side. Honestly, it is hard
to move on for me. But we cannot change the reality. Letting go is the key to go on
and to face tomorrow with a new beginning and a new chapter of our lifes.

My prayers is for all of you to succeed. Hoping to meet all of you if we had a chance
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive