"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Foodtrip Quest


Once upon a time, .^_^.
I went to a KOREAN STORE. Not in KOREA but here in the Philippines.


I just remembered that I’ve already missed KOREAN FOODS and my Korean friends as well.  
The store is located at ADB Tower Mega plaza near Robinson Galleria, Ortigas,Pasig City, Philippines.
Nan hengbokhabnida -난 행복합니다 I am happy 


I have a lot to pick from but I chose to buy Mammos Peanut Crakers. Hmm.. It is delicious..
See? If you look at it in the picture you could tell that it is YUMMY for your TUMMY..hehe even though it is just for your snack.
Wait a minute.. we need to pay to the counter. A Korean owner and cashier serve us..


Hmmm.. Time is running fast, tick tack, tick tack, it is already, 12pm in the afternoon. I’m ready to take my lunch. My stomach refused to eat, fast foods. I roamed around Robinsons Galleria Mall. I search for a restaurant. But this time I have one in my mind! Got you! I want to eat at YOSHINOYA Japanese restaurant. I missed the Tea. And the Menu’s.

I ordered..
RICE BOWLS
Chicken Teriyaki
Large - 115
Plus green tea for 35 pesos.

Hmm.. I said to my self I just need to give some reward for myself, sometimes
I need to spend a hundred plus for a LUNCH.. :) Myself is Happy now. After a tired and stressed week.

It's time to eat!
 
Ah.. I’m full.. Yepee!
Thank you Lord for the delicious LUNCH with you.













“We need to spend some Time for our self alone, to enjoy Life.. & be silent in Gods presence for us to measure how happy individual we are! ” So, set a date for yourself to boost up your inner man! Eat alone, Enjoy Gods blessing..

Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive