"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

"BON VOYAGE"


I am walking with an absence mind
Waiting for you..
You've called me from behind
You've called me by name 
for the first time.

As I stared at you
I have many inputs in mind
I'm battling, with many questions arise.
Will you be responsible 
enough to take care of my heart?

I walk, and imagine that 
we are not together, I need to 
adjust for a couple of minutes
I want to make myself ready to
accept the reality that we 
would be apart in time. 

Now, it's the moment of departure
Heart beat faster as I could imagine, 
rush hours,last telephone calls,
text messages that bid goodbyes.
Supremacy of loneliness, mix emotions.

Do you need to leave?
Do I need to let you go?
Do you need to do this?
Do you need to say goodbye for a while?
Questions left unanswered
and hanging in my brain this time.

I am speechless.
I cannot think deeeply anyway.
I wanna be with you.
You leave your last message
"I INDEED TRUST YOU Dear.. Take Care!"
My heart melts, I couldn't 
speak even a single word.

I am convincing myself,
NO,this is not a reality
it was just a dream
Till I realize, time passed
You already leave..




I just whisper from a distance..
"Do not worry Dear, I will wait for you here"
Bon Voyage..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive