"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TOASMASTERS!


Terrified..? Nervous? I am confused? I cannot define
what I really feel right now. It is 5:50pm in the evening
1hour & 10mins before I deliver my first speech
I prayed "Lord give me wisdom so that I could inspire my audience."
I want to pour out my heart in my speech as I deliver it enthusiastically..
Tonight is my first speech on TOPS TOASTMASTERS.. I have already made my drafts ahead of time, maybe a week before this the event tonight, recorded the speech and rearrange the thoughts. I know that I am well prepared, but at the back of my mind it says "no you are not". Lord, forgive me for being pessimistic, please give me strength to      front of my fellow toastmasters.and be with me as I step through my first initiation.


"I am unsatisfied with my speech". This is the last words that I dropped to
one of the members of TOPS. But I know I could do it!
I know I could inspire my audience.. Because you remind me LORD that you are the main subject of my speech.. Love you so much Lord, and thank You for the encouragement.


AJA!


So help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive