"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

"SUNSET" - Cravings for HAPPINESS..

October 06, 2010 Wednesday

Oh, Sunset could you please wait for me?
Take away all my disappointments
As You let the sun sets in its destination LORD,
Take my sadness and loneliness I want it
to end so soon..

As the sun goes up in the east
every morning ..
I am longing for the fresh beginning
To forget what happened yesterday and
move forward to what is ahead.
What I like about sunset.
It made me glad..
It is for me the end of the day but
the chance for a new
beginning to give opportunity for
the sweet sunrise that says "Hi".
Each time I stared at the white blue sky.

Sunset also, inspires me..
As I compare it to life.
During those times colors are painted everywhere
pink, dark blue, yellow orange etc..
LIFE is colorful even in the darkest hour
of my life.

I could still rejoice,
shout for praises and joy
even it is painful.. but the essence
is still there.. I KEEP GOING..
and NEVER GIVE UP,
I could still move forward I know
step-by-step will do,
until I reach the goal, and
finish the race and to hold
the banner of victory
I know I could overcome
everything with You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive