"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

IN HIS LOVE

phot by: ofm-tv.com
Many people wonder why I am still standing despite of many oppositions..
And why I still have the courage to go on even if they see that I
don't have the reason to go on and keep moving..
Many people listens to my problems but then in the end of our conversations
they would even tell me that "I don't see any difference, even you have problem I can see that 
you are still strong and happy"..

Many people notice those things..

But let me share to you this..
Do you know who is the reason behind my smile?
Do you know who is my Provider..
Do you know who sustains me and gives me strength in time that I felt like quitting?
Do you know where I get the courage to stand firm despite of many problems that I encounter?

in His Love..
photo by: revelife
My Prince and my all in all.. His name is Jesus Christ alone..   
I Love Him because He Loved me first..   

That's why I am secure and

Is in it inspiring to know? ^_^.. He first LOVED you and me.. ^_^

photo by:darrellcreswell
His Love - Hillsong United

You're light is over me
Flooding over me
The night is lifted

Heaven over me
Flooding over me
I can't contain it

My cup overflows
My cup overflows

Praise the Lord
With all my heart
Praise Him for He
Has done great things

His banner over me is love
His love
His banner over me is love
His love

You brought the sunshine in
Turned the dark to day
You made the shadows flee away

You opened up my eyes
To a new and living way
The dawning of a brand new day

Let us offer to GOD our concerns..
Now you know that you have the reason to SMILE because of HIS LOVE.. <3
Be blessed! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive