"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Friday, February 11, 2011

HANDLING THE "FIRST CALL"

I didn't worry too much I just felt nervous,                       
that's why nervousness is eating me..
I do experience accepting calls on February 7, 2011.. by the way it was my first technical account.
and my first Call Center job.
Upon receiving my first call, I was not that confident
to press the Auto-In button.. I thought being late
to accept that first call would be easy for me. But
I was wrong after I hearing  the "Non Pro Series-US" as our
incoming call background, I can't help my self but to experience
uneasy felling. Take note of this, it is also my first time
doing "LMI"LOG ME IN.. it was a tool that we need to use in order
to access the computer of the customer.
EVERYTHING IS NEW.. I am going to burst out! honestly.
Mix emotions is exactly the description of my feelings..^_^

That result to not doing my work properly as it was use to be.
Honestly, multitask is really required for this job.
I was corrected from my point of view,. I always thought that
working in a callcenter is easy. But i was wrong, it requires a lot
of effort, multitasking, and talking to the customer with respect as well.
Your whole body system is working,
-your "EYES"to see what you are documenting,
-EARS to hear what was your customers concern,
-HEART to understand what they are going
through when they experience those technical issues,
-FINGERs, typing all information that the customer will provide to solve the issue,
-and BRAIN to think about how to troubleshoot the problem.

I can't help it, I mess up really on my first day! I am counting everything that I have learned from the "FIRST DAY, and FIRST call" and blessings and grace that I have received during our OCP week.. ^_^
I will never forget this journey, and I will keep in my memory, all the discoveries I have during the training. ^_^

If you ask me.. How I kept on going, and fighting because of HIM.. i Believe that in my every call, and its a good thing also to consider that my every call is always "FIRST TIME" i ask for courage and wisdom from
"MY LORD JESUS" my EVERYTHING!

Aja!! go, go, go!.. we can do this together LORD JESUS.. ^_^
Thank You for the wisdom, courage, strength an Love..
I am so blessed today and forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive