"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Here I come! BAGUIO CITY PHILIPPINES!!

Burnham Park Baguio City
I'm so excited, and it thrills me a lot thinking that February 26, 2011 is approaching..


Why? my previous Supervisor invited me to BAGUIO CITY, next week..
Hmm.. I am so happy that at long last my dream to travel to that so called SUMMER CAPITAL of the Philippines is fast approaching! February 26, 2011 is the date, actually that would be more meaningful because it is my Post birthday celebration as well.. happy bday for me (feb24) yeey!

My mind said! "I wanna go there! I wanna go there!" yohooo...

I can't sleep thinking about it! hehe..

Do you wanna travel with me?

^_^

2 comments:

  1. ei. Val here. found ur blog hehe, enjoy baguio city okay. yup ure right, stress reliever yan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha.. tama Val stess reliever nga.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive