"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

AVRIL LAVIGNE “THE BLACK STAR TOUR” Live in Manila




This is the first concert that I long to attend. I am an avid fan of Avril. I love the songs that she wrote and love it even more when she sings it. This is the day that my dream will become true. My friend and I used to think about attending the concert but end not just thinking but buying the ticket at Ticketnet Outlet at SM mall.
My first concert ticket ever!!
Hmmm.. What about her that I like? Knowing that she was raised in a Christian family, and I admire her because for me she is really beautiful. Listening to her songs made me realized that she is indeed blessed by God, and I am really happy for her success. I once was heard her songs, back from my high school life. I used to write the lyrics on a piece of paper and grab my classmate and we will sing it together. If you have heard her song “COMPLICATED, I’m with you, When You’re Gone and Sk8ter Boy, that’s her songs. By the way, I did not write this to encourage you to like her as well. I just shared my experienced and thoughts.
By the way, this is my journey of attending a concert and spending my money for that concert. I just love to see her sing, so how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive