"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

BEING SINGLE IS A BIG DEAL – it is a journey of knowing Gods will




Walking alone at Robinsons Galleria Mall, getting inside the House of Praise Store, I saw a guy and I know he is a Christian God then provided me a vision. I am thinking about my singleness and loneliness of being alone yet God said, ‘I have created the man I have for you My Child, you just need to be patient and wait for my right timing.”

I know that rushing about getting into relationship is not a good idea, getting married or settle down just to fulfill your own desire will not make you happy, you will missed out Gods great plan for you.
February 14, for most of us is remarkable. It is what we called Valentines Day. Flowers, lovers, a date was set to celebrate that special day. So I said to myself. I am ready to meet God as well yet this heart fills with longing for someone else, longing for the man that God has reserved for me. God then said, “My precious daughter, you just need to trust me, Hold unto my heart and listen to my leading and everything will run smoothly. . .” I said, “Yes Lord, I will, just guard my heart.”

I used to be in a relationship but then none of those relationships worked. Mostly long distance relationship dies. It made me sad and realized that I am not that blessed of handling a relationship even if I want to. I asked God, “God, why all of those relationships failed? God said, “Why are you asking me those questions, and why are you doing your best to make those relationship worked even if they are not My will for you. And why are you convincing yourself that your choices are My will?” There is a difference between My will and your own choice. Your choice will not work. And you should realize that My will is the best choice that I have for you. So stop searching and let Me search and ready the right man that I reserved for you. One day, you will meet Him. I would be glad if both of you has a desire of serving me and has the heart of obeying me. Both of should have the same faith that in your life you should know that Jesus Christ died for you and both of you accepted Christ as you personal Savior and Lord. And you are both satisfied in my love. Until both of you is ready to meet each other I will take care of your heart if you let Me.”

Sweeeeet. Isn’t it?

The title of this at first “BEING SINGLE IS NOT BIG DEAL” but my Uncle noticed it. He said yes being a single is a big deal. The advantages are, you are working and earning money without distractions, and you are working for your family. So bottom line, I change the title to stop the argument. He is right by the way, but for me it not just earning money and enjoying single life for your own good. “BEING SINGLE IS A BIG DEAL – it is a journey of knowing Gods will, knowing Gods great love for you, and sharing Gods great sacrifice for us.

I really missed you guys. Hope you learned something. If we are in the same situation right now, just bear in mind that you are not alone. If you are a Christian, pray for the man of your dreams to come in Gods perfect timing and marry your fellow believer, alright?
To God be the Glory.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive