"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

AN EXTRA-ORDINARY GIFT on MY SPECIAL DAY


It’s been 22 hours since I celebrated my birthday at work. For me it is the day that I’ve been waiting for. I appreciate it much that those people around me took time to think and give me an extraordinary gift. What are we thinking about if we say it’s extra of an ordinary gift that they’re going to give.
Receiving a gift for me is like simply telling me that I am special and I am valued. A gift is not just a thing to be remembered but “it’s the thought that counts”. . This are the extra ordinary gifts that I received
From Rhen
From Bullfrog and teacher Aris

From Michael 
From Presci is a CD of Songs of Avril Lavigne and the prayer journal is from  Aaron
From Jake


And a Special tribute Video from my Christian Family : Passion Avenue


I just want to take this opportunity for being with me ‘pips’. . As you journey with me and take time to read my updates and as I take the challenges and adventure of my life. Every single step I’ve taken is so important, “who I am yesterday, is the product of who I am today”.
And speaking about an extraordinary gift that I received is the gift of salvation 8 years ago. That was the most memorable experience that I have. Thank You Daddy God, for letting me know who Jesus Christ is in my life. ^_^

I give the honor and praise to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, for another year of joys, discoveries and wonderful things of what would happen in my life as I continue to trust Him. I thank God for those people who love me and really shed a tear just to make me feel that I am special even though most of the time I did not notice it. I consider myself blessed with friends, a loving and supportive family, and blessed with a Christian community. I will not forget this moment. I am so happy.
This is just the beginning of another adventure. My prayer is simple, to be more passionate of knowing who Christ is and to know what is His will in my life. To be more satisfied in His love so that it will come out naturally as I speak to people about God great wonders in my life.

Lord, thank You for another life. I LOVE YOU.

Happy Birthday to me ^_^
Iamjesusprincess07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive