"Words and writing will last, but the thoughts of it that touched and inspired one soul will stay forever in thier hearts. I am sure they will carry it in thier own journey of LIFE.." Be blessed!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

WHO LOVES YOU?

How far should I go, in loving other people than myself? Did I think about my personal choices as well? my personal rights? I have tried hard to please everybody and someone as well. Are they really thinking about me? Did they think about the health of my soul? Did they really love me?

 Too many foolish decisions have been laid out. Writing on my own blog has missed out, drawing my passion, enjoying my freedom and thinking about my personal achievements has been forgotten. I missed being me. I want to shout on top of the mountain and said to the Lord that I really missed Him so much, literally I missed Jesus, who love me for what I am, I don’t need to do my own effort to please Him, coz He will surely love me unconditionally. I missed my personal God, the God to whom accepted my faults, failures and the real me.

I have been asking for the approval of other people, but actually I have been blind out with those things. I want to explore what else could I do to the extent of seeking for that happiness. I reached to the point of thinking that my job is not satisfactory, in some ways it is but then it will supply my needs but not to the point of extreme happiness that I want to experience.
I missed the quality time with my family. But I don’t know actually what I really wanted. It just that my mind has been exhausted already, too much worry and being futuristic is not healthy I swear, I just experience it all this week.

Hmmm I wanted to bounce back and wanted to be on the race track again. I want people to notice that I am heading to the right direction. That I am running the race of life with a great purpose. I wanted a deep meditation of my life while I’m here on Earth. When I am focusing on pleasing my family, love ones, friends, I am distracted. It is not easy to think that they are not proud of you, negative thoughts are indeed eating me alive. I was then reminded that all I need to do for me to experience the everlasting joy is to please Jesus, the Savior and Author of my life. I tell you pleasing everybody is tiring, much better if it will come out from you naturally.


I know that I will go through lots of trials, temptations and many challenges as my life goes on but then I know that my God is greater than what the Earth could offer. Just bring it on!!! I am confident that I have a stronger Shield ever! Sometimes, it’s true that we need to feel that we are wanted; it is given because we are human beings. But then you will be disappointed if you expect too much that people whom you love could give to you the attention and love that you really wanted with less effort. In the end of the day you will end up thinking that trusting God is worth it.


 Thank you Lord for all the Blessings.. and more blessings to come..
Iamjesusprincess07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive